At EuroPro, we specialize in servicing and repairing European vehicles, including BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes, MINI, Saab, Porsche, Smart Car, Volkswagen, and Volvo. Our highly-experienced and skilled mechanics have the latest tools and equipment to get your import vehicle back on the road and running better than ever. We have deep knowledge and proficiency when it comes to working on Euro makes and models, including German and British imports. If you live in the North or South Carolina region, you won’t find a better option for trusted European auto repair.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Preventative Maintenance: From regular oil and filter changes to brake inspections, we offer a wide range of preventative maintenance services to keep your vehicle running the way it should. Call us to schedule an appointment or to set up your personalized service schedule.
- Check Engine Light: If the infamous “check engine light” is illuminating your dashboard, it’s time to bring it to us without delay. We have the latest technology that can quickly determine what codes are being reported to your car’s onboard system. This process allows us to make an accurate diagnosis and get the problem solved the first time.
- Diagnostics: And speaking of diagnostics, we can easily pinpoint any issue you’re having with your vehicle. Our experienced team can find out the problem quickly and then make accurate recommendations to help you get it solved.
- Emission System Repairs: Don’t let your vehicle belt out smoke or produce harmful exhaust. Let our team members find out what’s happening with your exhaust system so we can get it corrected ASAP.
- Scheduled Maintenance: To keep your European vehicle running its best, you need regularly scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will ensure that your engine is protected and that your brakes are working properly. Contact us to create a schedule so you can bring your vehicle in on a regular basis. Just this one simple step can help to preserve the life and integrity of your car for a long time to come.
Don’t forget emergency repairs, either. If you find that you’re in a bind, call us immediately and we will send a towing service directly to your area so that you know your vehicle is being taken to a mechanic you can trust.
For a true alternative to the dealership, EuroPro is your one-stop-shop for services, testing, and repairs. We currently serve the Myrtle Beach, and Charleston, South Carolina areas as well as Wilmington, North Carolina so come and see us today!